Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Day Trip To Penang ~


(My favorite porridge in Penang ~ )


(Enjoying ~)


(Friend's Wedding Dinner ~)




(Congratulation ~ !)





(Haha)


(Early in the morning ~)


(Goodbye Penang ~ )


It was really quite some time never go to Penang, and now I found out that the bus ticket had increased from Rm 23 to Rm 36.95 ~ was shocked for the price. this time I went to Penang for my friend's wedding dinner, met some of my good friends there too, glad to see you all and I will try to visit u all longer in the future

Finally I got the chance to eat my favorite "pork porridge" (猪肠粥) there, since long time I never eat. felt great when eating it, some more, it is extra big!! haha

This was the first time I joined Indian's friend wedding. It was special. felt sad because I was unable to take photo with all of my friend. however, I felt great when meeting you all. after the wedding, we went to sing K til 3am.

Had fun ~!

p/s:Thanks for still loving me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment